Chromavaders is an 80's-styled arcade puzzle shoot-em-up currently in development.
Believe it or not, this is actually a sequel to a game Jesse made in college. That game was called Invasodado. Even at the time, it was highly polished, featuring online high scores, multiple game modes, and fast-paced gameplay. Chromavaders is a sequel that aims to be better, more authentic, and more complete.
- Authentic 1980's-styled graphics and sounds
- Unique blend of two frantic genres
- Play alone, with the CPU, or with a friend
- Available on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Web browsers
Development Trailer — YouTube
Play NYC 2019 Highlight Reel — YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Development Announcement
- The devlog post announcing Chromavaders jessetg.itch.io/chromavaders/devlog/93893/introducing-chromavaders.
About Corundum Games
- Corundum Games is an indie game studio based in New York City specializing in unique takes on existing mechanics.
- More information
- More information on Corundum Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.