Chromavaders is an 80's-styled arcade puzzle shoot-em-up currently in development.
Believe it or not, this is actually a sequel to a game Jesse made in college. That game was called Invasodado. Even at the time, it was highly polished, featuring online high scores, multiple game modes, and fast-paced gameplay. Chromavaders is a sequel that aims to be better, more authentic, and more complete.
- Authentic 1980's-styled graphics and sounds
- Unique blend of two frantic genres
- Play alone, with the CPU, or with a friend
- Available on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Web browsers
Chromavaders: Arcade Action for All! — YouTube
Development Trailer 2 — YouTube
Development Trailer 1 — YouTube
Logo & Icon
That was awesome! Thank you for sharing this with all of us today! 5/5 10/10, would play again! 😎 👍Alexander Trapp, Tweet
Gaming brethren! During #PlayNYC , my friends and I came across Chromavaders, a game made by @CorundumGames. It's a very enjoyable puzzle/space shooter hybrid game. I encourage everyone to check it out and support its development.GameDude2, Tweet
I had a lot of fun playing ChromaVaders at Play NYC 2019...Robert N. Adams, TechRaptor
It is a great competitive couch game that will challenge your mind. It has a classic art style that I enjoy as a veteran gamer.Beast Gamer Kuma, BeastGamerKuma
...This game is perfect for the Switch, it really is...[Mike] is just back there [playing the game] and has completely forgotten we even existed because this game is that awesome.Cadma, Bitten Apple TV
What I want to see become the new Tetris Friends.Max Thind, Greystone Games
Chromavaders is, like, one of the new best games out there...JaScorper, Twitch Stream
...this game is fantastic. It is a lot of fun...definitely, definitely recommend.Grape Goose, Twitch Stream
- Development Announcement
- The devlog post announcing Chromavaders corundumgames.itch.io/chromavaders/devlog/93893/introducing-chromavaders.
About Corundum Games
- Corundum Games is an indie game studio based in New York City specializing in unique takes on existing mechanics.
- More information
- More information on Corundum Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.